Introduction to Gauging Course
Learn more about putting UK gauging standards into context.
- The introduction to gauging course is for everyone who wishes to gain a greater understanding of the gauging standards used in the UK.
- This one day course takes the delegate from introduction to gauging through vehicles and rails to overthrows and clearances.
- All successful delegates are provided with a certificate of participation.
- Training is carried out in groups of eight delegates or less ensuring each delegate receives maximum attention from the trainer.
- Training is predominantly provided at our Software Training Centre in Derby. Courses can also be carried out at customers’ own premises upon request and by special arrangement.
- Introduction to Gauging (1 day course)
Download a brochure
To download a brochure, click here.
For further information or to book a course:
Telephone: +44 (0)1332 476 070
West Service Road