Introduction to Gauging Course
Learn more about putting UK gauging standards into context.
- The introduction to gauging course is for everyone who wishes to gain a greater understanding of the gauging standards used in the UK.
- This one day course takes the delegate from introduction to gauging through vehicles and rails to overthrows and clearances.
- All successful delegates are provided with a certificate of participation.
- Training is carried out in groups of eight delegates or less ensuring each delegate receives maximum attention from the trainer.
- Training is predominantly provided at our Software Training Centre at Matlock, in the Derbyshire Dales. Courses can also be carried out at customers’ own premises upon request and by special arrangement.
- Introduction to Gauging (1 day course)
Download a brochure
To download a brochure, click here.
For further information or to book a course:
Telephone: +44 (0)1629 760 750
Fax:+44 (0)1629 760 751
Smedley Street East